WATER PIPE RELINING
PIPE REHABILITATION – DIGGING WAS YESTERDAY
Keeping drinking-water networks functional is elemental to maintaining our standard of living and is an important responsibility of water suppliers. Leaky pipelines result in wasted resources and can cause serious damage to infrastructure.
Lowflo has teamed up with Norditube to deliver the best water pipe relining system. For more than 30 years NordiTube provides successfully trenchless technologies for water networks and developed strong pressure liners with certified drinking-water approvals.
TUBETEX has established itself worldwide as the cost-effective solution when reinstating the operational safety of pressure pipes with corrosion.
The TUBETEX liner consists of a woven textile liner, having on one side a coating which is the new inner pipe surface. Using a special epoxy resin system, the uncoated face of TUBETEX is entirely bonded to the host pipe. The TUBETEX System is an interactive system relining on the bonding with the host pipe and is classified as “Class C” according to ISO 11295
Three decades of experience and many hundreds of kilometers of rehabilitated pipes underline the maturity of TUBETEX.
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Interactive system – relies on adhesion with the host pipe
- MOP (medium operation pressure) up to 40bar. (in dependence of existing pipe)
- No reduction of flow capacity
- Individual lengths of up to 600 m and bends are possible
- simple connection Technology – trenchless reopening of existing branch connections.
- Approved for potable water and gas
1800 220 220
We Guarantee you will speak with one
of our Engineers within 5 minutes.