ControlMate is a low cost controller that enables the pressure into a zone to be switched between two pre-set values (“low” and “high”) according to demand or the time of day. This enables the Pressure Reducing Valve (PRV) to be controlled reliably and safely.
- Low cost unit.
- Easy-to-use, self-contained.
- Immediate water savings, often simply on day/night setting.
- Time and flow modulation capability.
- In-built pressure detection and automatic response.
- In-built pulse unit failure (zero flow) detection and automatic response.
- Fully compatible with Hydraulic Actuator.
- GSM/SMS communication available.
- No external power supply requirements. Powered by an internal battery with an expected operational life over five years.