The ControlMate range enables the output pressure of a Pressure Reducing Valve (PRV) to be controlled reliably and safely.
ControlMate-FM allows the pressure into a zone to be continually adjusted to any desired value, which is intelligently calculated by the controller according to the zone’s actual demand (flow modulation) or according to a pre-programmed time of day.
- Maximum potential water savings.
- Improved level of service to consumers.
- Continuously variable outlet pressure profiling.
- Eliminates pressure “shocks” to system – reducing burst frequency.
- Outlet pressure can be set remotely – no need to visit site.
- Optimize profile according to demand.
- In-built pulse unit failure (zero flow) detection and automatic response.
- Fully compatible with Hydraulic Actuator.
- GMS/ SMS communication available.
- No external power supply requirements. Powered by an internal battery with expected operational life of over 5 years.