The HydrINS electromagnetic flowmeter is designed for measurement of the velocity of water in full pipes. The flowmeter can be installed in any pipeline or internal diameter from 100mm to 8000mm through a small tapping (1” BSP).
The HydrINS has been designed for use in survey applications such as leakage monitoring, network analysis and in permanent locations. The unit uses advanced processing techniques to provide the highest accuracy even at low flow rates.
- Ease of installation, with hot-tap capability.
- Same unit on a wide range of pipe sizes.
- Full pressure sealed stem and sensor design to ensure no fluid leakage to outside.
- Submersible transmitter.
- No moving components.
- Fast sampling available for fast flow variability.
- Internal battery and external DC power.