Pressure Control is a highly effective way of reducing leakage in a system with immediate results and immediate monetary savings. In a normal system, Pressure Reducing Valves (PRV’s) are mechanically set to maintain a minimum pressure at times of highest usage. Pressure in networks is generally higher than necessary for most other times of the day, resulting in unnecessary strain on the network and increased losses through existing leaks.
The ControlMate range from Halma Water Management enables the pressure of a Pressure Reducing Valve (PRV) to be controlled reliably, remotely and safely.
Some of the benefits of employing a ControlMate Pressure Control device in your system are:
- Eliminates pressure “shocks” to system – reducing burst frequency.
- Maximum potential water savings.
- Continuously variable outlet pressure profiling.
- Outlet pressure can be set remotely – no need to visit site.
- No external power supply required – powered by an internal battery with an expected operational of over 5 years.
Have a look at the range of Pressure Control products that Lowflo have on offer. Call for a free demonstration today.